The first two SEU partner meetings: Exeter and Parma
December 2018 in Exeter and May 2019 in Parma - what has been done
The SEU project is now approaching its first year of life after the kick-off meeting in Exeter (10-11th December 2018), and the 2nd SEU Partner meeting in Parma (16-17th May 2019). The five SEU partners have dedicated their work to the analysis of the existing cases of community-university partnerships (CUPs) in their countries and to the identification of innovative pratices in selected cases.
During each meeting, the partners discussed on the findings by identifying interesting practices and worth-remarking cases. The team also worked on the evaluation methodology, dissemination and interaction with other programmes and the planning of conferences and further meetings.
- 23/03/2020 - NEW! Case Study Compendium now available
- 07/01/2020 - SEU First International Conference in Ghent. A follow-up
- 18/10/2019 - 10 December 2019: 1st SEU International Conference in Ghent
- 14/10/2019 - An insight on WP2: State-of-the-Art Review
- 01/10/2019 - The first two SEU partner meetings: Exeter and Parma