NEW! SEU Toolkit now available
The fourth Intellectual Output of the Erasmus+ project SEU - Socially Engaged Universities is now available: the Community University Partnership's (CUP's) Toolkit coordinated by THUAS University.
The Erasmus+ funded project Socially Engaged Universities (SEU) is aiming to explore different models of community university partnerships (CUPs) and to share experience and expertise of how European Universities can work with and for their local communities through “Third Mission” activities in addition to their core teaching and research tasks.
The toolkit is represented by the realization of an interactive PDF file which describes five pilot projects delivered by the SEU partners in partnership with their municipality or a local community. Each project has been co-designed and delivered from inception with non-academic partners, to bring about mutual benefit for all parties.
The CUP's Toolkit aims to last beyond the lifetime of the project. This online resource, will enable universities across the EU to develop their socially engaged research projects, building on SEU partners own examination of the state-of-the-art, case studies and lessons emerging from their pilot projects.
Also available from the "Download" section of the SEU website.
- 26/10/2021 - NEW! SEU Toolkit now available
- 08/10/2021 - NEW! SEU Final International Conference ONLINE - A brief follow-up
- 25/09/2021 - NEW! SEU on YouTube Channel
- 23/09/2021 - NEW! 7 October 2021 ONLINE - SEU Final International Conference Parma - Registration now open!
- 20/05/2021 - NEW! SEU Pilot Synthesis now available
- 15/10/2020 - SEU Partner Meeting Delft - 1-2 October 2020 ONLINE
- 27/05/2020 - SEU Partner Meeting Magdeburg - 15th May 2020 ONLINE
- 23/03/2020 - NEW! Case Study Compendium now available
- 07/01/2020 - SEU First International Conference in Ghent. A follow-up
- 18/10/2019 - 10 December 2019: 1st SEU International Conference in Ghent
- 14/10/2019 - An insight on WP2: State-of-the-Art Review
- 01/10/2019 - The first two SEU partner meetings: Exeter and Parma