An insight on WP2: State-of-the-Art Review
The first intellectual output by SEU is the State-of-the-Art Review, coordinated by the University of Magdeburg. This document brings examples of community-university partnerships worth remarking in the different partner countries of the SEU project: Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
In detail, the work includes a description of national, regional and local policies regarding CUPs and their country-specific changes, in order to provide contrastive examples and capture different models of CUPs. The description also focuses on the goals and the problems the CUPs try to approach, their audiences, their structures and networks, and the outputs of each partnership. The review aims to highlight different elements of the selected CUPs that could be considered and replicated in other case studies and pilot projects.
The theoretical basis for the review has been identified in the first systematic review of community-university partnerships by Drahota et al. (2016) and their findings; these studies allow to collect the characteristics of community-university partnerships and factors which influence the collaboration between universitites and communities.
Also available from the "Download" section of the SEU website.
- 26/10/2021 - NEW! SEU Toolkit now available
- 08/10/2021 - NEW! SEU Final International Conference ONLINE - A brief follow-up
- 25/09/2021 - NEW! SEU on YouTube Channel
- 23/09/2021 - NEW! 7 October 2021 ONLINE - SEU Final International Conference Parma - Registration now open!
- 20/05/2021 - NEW! SEU Pilot Synthesis now available
- 15/10/2020 - SEU Partner Meeting Delft - 1-2 October 2020 ONLINE
- 27/05/2020 - SEU Partner Meeting Magdeburg - 15th May 2020 ONLINE
- 23/03/2020 - NEW! Case Study Compendium now available
- 07/01/2020 - SEU First International Conference in Ghent. A follow-up
- 18/10/2019 - 10 December 2019: 1st SEU International Conference in Ghent
- 14/10/2019 - An insight on WP2: State-of-the-Art Review
- 01/10/2019 - The first two SEU partner meetings: Exeter and Parma