NEW! SEU Toolkit now available
Community University Partnership Toolkit
The fourth Intellectual Output is represented by the realization of a toolkit that contains the findings of this project based on the community university partnerships. This online resource, will enable universities across the EU to develop their socially engaged research projects, building on our own examination of the state-of-the-art and lessons emerging from the pilot projects.
The Toolkit includes a series of case studies to offer guidance to HEIs and CSOs on successful community engagement and engaged research, as well as for university strategy formation around Third Mission and co-creation. The contents comprise “How to” guides, short films and infographics alongside more traditional reporting and publications whose impact will last beyond the lifetime of the project.
We are nearing the end of the project that we started in 2018 and which will help produce our fourth Intellectual Output, a Toolkit which will help universities to identify what elements of the case studies and pilot projects we believe to be both good practice and transferable.
- 08/10/2021 - NEW! SEU Final International Conference ONLINE - A brief follow-up
- 23/09/2021 - NEW! 7 October 2021 ONLINE - SEU Final International Conference Parma - Registration now open!
- 22/09/2021 - NEW! SEU on YouTube Channel
- 20/05/2021 - NEW! SEU Pilot Synthesis now available
- 15/10/2020 - SEU Partner Meeting Delft - 1-2 October 2020 ONLINE
- 01/09/2020 - NEW! SEU Toolkit now available
- 27/05/2020 - SEU Partner Meeting Magdeburg - 15th May 2020 ONLINE
- 23/03/2020 - NEW! Case Study Compendium now available
- 07/01/2020 - SEU First International Conference in Ghent. A follow-up
- 18/10/2019 - 10 December 2019: 1st SEU International Conference in Ghent
- 14/10/2019 - An insight on WP2: State-of-the-Art Review
- 01/10/2019 - The first two SEU partner meetings: Exeter and Parma