NEW! SEU on YouTube Channel
Visit our Socially Engaged Universities Channel on YouTube
The objective of the SEU project is to share experience and know-how of the relationships between European Universities and their civic societies and use this as the basis for a series of innovative pilot projects (in each partner city) developing and sharing new approaches to community engagement.
This project will boost understanding of the scope of and opportunities for community university partnerships and community-based research, helping them recognise and reflect upon the mutual benefits that community engagement can confer to both the researcher or university and the communities with which they engage.
On this reagard, social media should help describing pilot projects delivered by the SEU partners in partnership with their municipality or a local community.
On our YouTube dedicated to the socially engaged universities themes you can find videos, podcasts realized by our partners to show their activities.
- 08/10/2021 - NEW! SEU Final International Conference ONLINE - A brief follow-up
- 23/09/2021 - NEW! 7 October 2021 ONLINE - SEU Final International Conference Parma - Registration now open!
- 22/09/2021 - NEW! SEU on YouTube Channel
- 20/05/2021 - NEW! SEU Pilot Synthesis now available
- 15/10/2020 - SEU Partner Meeting Delft - 1-2 October 2020 ONLINE
- 01/09/2020 - NEW! SEU Toolkit now available
- 27/05/2020 - SEU Partner Meeting Magdeburg - 15th May 2020 ONLINE
- 23/03/2020 - NEW! Case Study Compendium now available
- 07/01/2020 - SEU First International Conference in Ghent. A follow-up
- 18/10/2019 - 10 December 2019: 1st SEU International Conference in Ghent
- 14/10/2019 - An insight on WP2: State-of-the-Art Review
- 01/10/2019 - The first two SEU partner meetings: Exeter and Parma